What is this e-book about?
This e-book comprises 23 complete recipes with the code examples necessary to reproduce these recipes.
- Wasm & Go in your browser
- Wasm & Go with Node.js
- WasmEdge & Go
- Wasm in the Cloud: Do you know Atmo? 😍
Why is this e-book different?
- Ready to use recipes
- We use Gitpod, so nothing to install, you can start coding right now 🚀
- Low price: 10€I have always found the prices of books and e-books too expensive. When I was younger, I had to choose between books or beers. Now that I can easily buy books, I think I can offer a low priced book for everyone (and also because a tech book is often out of date after six months)
Table of Contents
- 🧾 Table of contents: Download toc
- 📘 Recipe 02: Interacting with DOM: Download chapter
- 📗 Recipe 14: Use the command line arguments: Download chapter
- 📙 Recipe 17: Run wasm applications with Wasmtime: Download chapter
I have a question; how do I ask it?
You will learn how to generate WebAssembly applications with GoLang and run WebAssembly in your browser and out of your browser.