Wasm Cooking with GoLang
What is this e-book about?
This e-book comprises 23 complete recipes with the code examples necessary to reproduce these recipes.
- Wasm & Go in your browser
- Wasm & Go with Node.js
- WasmEdge & Go
- Wasm in the Cloud: Do you know Atmo? 😍
Why is this e-book different?
- Ready to use recipes
- We use Gitpod, so nothing to install, you can start coding right now 🚀
- Low price: 10€I have always found the prices of books and e-books too expensive. When I was younger, I had to choose between books or beers. Now that I can easily buy books, I think I can offer a low priced book for everyone (and also because a tech book is often out of date after six months)
Table of Contents
- 🧾 Table of contents: Download toc
- 📘 Recipe 02: Interacting with DOM: Download chapter
- 📗 Recipe 14: Use the command line arguments: Download chapter
- 📙 Recipe 17: Run wasm applications with Wasmtime: Download chapter
I have a question; how do I ask it?
You will learn how to generate WebAssembly applications with GoLang and run WebAssembly in your browser and out of your browser.
An email with links to the PDF and samples.